Easy Pace Russia with Christmas Markets (Winter 2019 2020)
About Moscow, Russia
- Moscow: Your Celebration Dinner straddles the culinary East to West divide and includes drinks to toast your travels with your newfound friends.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B) and 2 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee. Festive Highlight Dinners: 29 Dec New Year’s Eve drinks in St. Petersburg & 7 Jan Russian Orthodox Christmas Dinner in St. Petersburg.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- St. Petersburg: The Crowne Plaza St. Petersburg, Ligovsky is situated in a fabulous location, close to many shops and historic buildings.
Top Rated Highlights
- St. Petersburg Christmas Markets: Russian Christmas Markets are unique. St. Petersburg brings to life the traditions and festivities from the regions of Russia, combined with those from around the globe. Explore on 23 Dec, 30 Dec & 7 Jan departures.
- Moscow Christmas Markets: The entire city is involved in the celebration of the season with each of Moscow’s districts adding their own influence to the fair. Rare, handcrafted treasures are waiting to be found, while soul-warming, local and global foods will keep the cold at bay. Explore on all departures.
- St. Petersburg: Sightseeing with a Local Expert will show you St. Isaac's Cathedral, the fortress of St. Peter and Paul and Decembrists' Square. As you travel along the bustling Nevsky Prospekt, see the Cathedral of Kazan and the iconic Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood.
- St. Petersburg: With a Local Expert, visit St. Catherine’s Palace and the Amber Room.
- Petrodvorets: Explore the formal gardens, bursting with awe-inspiring cascades, sparkling fountains and golden statues.
- St. Petersburg: With a Local Expert, explore the the stunning former Winter Palace of the Tsars, now the spectacular Hermitage Museum, one of the world's greatest repositories of European art.
- Sapsan Train: Sapsan in Russian, translates to falcon. Relax in modern luxury and comfort while you swoop by rail from St. Petersburg to Moscow in just four hours.
- Moscow: Explore this fascinating capital with your Local Expert. Visit Red Square to admire the landmark buildings of St. Basil's Cathedral, the Kremlin and Lenin's Mausoleum.
- Moscow: Explore the opulent Metro stations, described as 'underground museums.'
- Moscow: Visit one of the cathedral's and the Armoury Chamber when you venture inside the Kremlin.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.